Farm and Ranch Infrastructure Program
The AEGP will help with BMPs offered through FRWIP. Eligible projects include:
- Small and large diameter wells for non-potable water for agricultural use
- Shallow and deep pipelines
- Dugout and dugout expansions
- Relocation of existing livestock watering systems for environmental purposes
- Protecting existing wells
- Decommissioning abandoned wells
For more information on this program click here or call Folly at 306-529-5125 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Cities of Regina and Moose Jaw get all of their drinking water supply from Buffalo Pound Lake which is supplied from Lake Diefenbaker through the Qu'Appelle River.