Farm and Ranch Infrastructure Program
The AEGP will help with BMPs offered through FRWIP. Eligible projects include:
- Small and large diameter wells for non-potable water for agricultural use
- Shallow and deep pipelines
- Dugout and dugout expansions
- Relocation of existing livestock watering systems for environmental purposes
- Protecting existing wells
- Decommissioning abandoned wells
For more information on this program click here or call Folly at 306-529-5125 (email@example.com).
Residents and businesses in Regina generate about 400 liters of sewage per person every day, or 32 Olympic sized swimming pools every day.